ChoiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChoiMS

Rates: 1000/1000/1000/100!! 4th Job: Leafre Grocer NX: Is FREE!!! Just ask a GM!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vacation/Summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]hobotalker7
Game Master
Game Master

Vacation/Summer Empty
PostSubject: Vacation/Summer   Vacation/Summer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 am

Well since the summer is here, I wont be going on as much because I am ususally outside playing sports, on vacation, summer school, and other stuff.... I would like the enjoy the summer while it lasts and you guys should also. I will vurrently ne checking on the site and the game of what is going on lately.

Thank You and see you all at random times o.o
Back to top Go down
Spiral

Vacation/Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Summer   Vacation/Summer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 am

Well... I dont think I even can get on so I'll be enjoying my summer also xD Have Fun Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]iLuv
Game Master
Game Master
[GM]iLuv

Vacation/Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Summer   Vacation/Summer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Getting a tann <3
Back to top Go down
foobie

Vacation/Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Summer   Vacation/Summer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:04 am

What's the point of still gettin` on here? I check once in a while, and barely anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation/Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Summer   Vacation/Summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation/Summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChoiMS :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: