ChoiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChoiMS

Rates: 1000/1000/1000/100!! 4th Job: Leafre Grocer NX: Is FREE!!! Just ask a GM!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facts About Skills and Some Advice

Go down 
3 posters

Was this Helpful and Will You Try to Improve It?
Yes this was helpful
Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_lcap25%Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No this was not helpful
Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_lcap0%Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes I will try to improve this
Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_lcap75%Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No I will not try to improve this
Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_lcap0%Facts About Skills and Some Advice Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
[MOD]Nightmare
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[MOD]Nightmare

Facts About Skills and Some Advice Empty
PostSubject: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey guys this is the Autobannable and Nonworkable skills topic
There are a few extras here too as well as some advice
These are all 4th job skills
Every other job skill works, I am pretty sure

Autobannable Skills

Spoiler:

Nonworkable Skills (Most of these skills can be seen activated but will not work)

Spoiler:

Disconnecting skills

Spoiler:

Workable Skills

Spoiler:

I do not know if these skills work or not

Spoiler:

Some Advice

Spoiler:

How you can improve this

Spoiler:

This will be updated as many times as I can
This will also be updated for V55 later

Last edited by [MOD]Nightmare on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 pm

I dont get how advance charge works.... cause everytime i use charge blast the charge is gone =/
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nightmare
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[MOD]Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 am

Same here
I havent heard of anyone complaining about it so I guess i just put it as workable
I'm going to put it as unsure
Back to top Go down
suhas

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 am

w8 a sec...i talked to chris the last day of school and he was like hes gonna turn off autobanning, and get all the skills to work that saturday....which was last week....so he still didnt get them?
Back to top Go down
Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 am

suhas wrote:
w8 a sec...i talked to chris the last day of school and he was like hes gonna turn off autobanning, and get all the skills to work that saturday....which was last week....so he still didnt get them?

I dont know and im too lazy to test the autobanning system =/
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nightmare
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[MOD]Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 pm

well i tested smokescreen to see if it was working
and it wasnt
im too lazy to test the autoban skills tho
because im a shadower and i dont want to risk it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facts About Skills and Some Advice   Facts About Skills and Some Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facts About Skills and Some Advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChoiMS :: Others :: Problems/Issues-
Jump to: